|Written by the BDA Paediatric Group (2014) these A5 booklets providing advice to parents, carers and professionals supporting families on:
- when to introduce solids to babies.
- when to be able to introduce appropriate foods at given stages from around 6 months to 1 year.
- being aware of drinks to give.
- the awareness of common problems such as allergies, food refusal and constipation.
- dietary advice for 1-5 year olds and 5-6 year olds
- dietary advice for children who aren't eating well
- dietary advice for food refusal and fussy eating
- dietary advice for children who need extra nourishment
- guidance on the total avoidance of cow's milk
- advice for eating a vegetarian diet for 1-5 year olds